Anybody else having audio issues with Newsmax TV?

Mentor

Anybody else having audio issues with Newsmax TV?

I've had a tech sent out here, and have called about this several times, but the sound is bad on channel 349, Newsmax TV and nothings changed. The channel has been around for over a month now, in the sound is still coming in bad. I've been wanting to watch this channel, but the audio is too distracting. I've talked about this on another website's message boards, but would like your input as well.

Message 1 of 7 (375 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
‎07-21-2014 6:08 PM

Re: Anybody else having audio issues with Newsmax TV?

Yes, it has been terrible, from the source, nothing a tech could do. But I have just seen a post that says it has been fixed....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (38 Views)
Mentor

Funny I posted this just today and right after I posted it I looked at the channel and it looks like it's finally fixed!

Message 3 of 7 (38 Views)
Mentor

Aren't you texasbrit from SatelliteGuys?  This is edisonprime!  I just go by a different username here!

Message 4 of 7 (38 Views)
ACE - Master

Yes, that's me. I saw your satguys post saying things were  now OK, I assume they are??

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7 (38 Views)
Mentor

Yes, everything is better now. Thanks.

Message 6 of 7 (38 Views)
Mentor

Yes, everything is better now. Thanks.

Message 7 of 7 (38 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Watching DIRECTV Forum! Need to troubleshoot your service? Need to see some of the products we offer? Wondering how to take your DVR with you? Click below!

Additional Support