2018 Yulelog

Highlighted
Contributor

2018 Yulelog

Does DirecTV offer a Yulelog channel?

Message 1 of 5
Associated Member

Re: 2018 Yulelog

We do not have the Yule Log channel but we do have the Santa Tracker on Channel 110

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎12-25-2018 9:03 AM

They have a Yule log with Christmas music on the Hallmark Channel (565) if that helps at all.  

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

To clarify 565 is not Hallmark, but Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. This channel is in the Select, Entertainment, Preferred Xtra (not Xtra), and Premier packages. It is also still available in the Movies Extra Pack (formally called the HD Extra Pack) that you can add for $5.99 a month that gives you 565 thru 573.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Teacher

if you were to look for the original yule log its only on WPIX ch11 from nyc, you won't get this on the satellite unless you live in the nyc area and can get pix11 on the box..otherwise if you go to pix11.com every christmas day they will stream the whole thing live on their website..i watched it this past christmas 2018 and it was cool to see the original live online!!! hope this helps...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support