Explore & discover

Helpful Links

"What's on Now" row has moved?

Highlighted
Contributor

"What's on Now" row has moved?

So I always use the "what's on now" feature by pressing down on remote as my previous channel function "button" ... It's always been the first row until now...? So for example ImI watching a show, it goes to commerical so I press down to bring up the watch now menu. First row of thumbnails was the "what's on now" row and I would pick the first thumbnail being the last channel I watched. 

But now that row has moved down 3 rows and the order now goes "continue watching", "trending", premium series", then "what's on now" Anyone notice this change?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Master

Re: "What's on Now" row has moved?

Yes, it's doing it on my ATV4Ks.

Annoying, but not fatal.

I definitely prefer WON being the first line. Let's hope this is a temporary glitch and not a permanent change.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Mentor

As of right now the Watch Now is back to the top

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Master

Great, they seem to have fixed it.

That's the problem with working on a live system. :-)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Thanks Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

Thanks

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
New updates, promos and features. View DIRECTV NOW Updates & Promos!
Additional Support