Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Where is the Updated Roku App?

Highlighted
Scholar

Where is the Updated Roku App?

I've been using the updated dtvn beta app on my roku 3 and it is performing flawlessly. Since all of the other platforms have the updated dtvn app except for roku which now begs the question , "Hey AT&T, where is the updated dtvn app for Roku?"

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Where is the Updated Roku App?

Apparently with all the flaws in the other platforms it is just not ready yet.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Professor

It may be working flawlessly for you, but AT&T may realize that if they dump a few hundred thousand more users on that backend it will fold up like a house of cards. Until they are ready for that load they should not release for the Roku.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Master

The updated Roku app entered the beta test well after the others, so it is likely somewhat behind them in terms of meeting test goals, etc.  I would expect that they will release it fairly soon.

Message 4 of 5
Scholar

They won't let me have beta. I asked.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support