Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Watch Your Local Channels

Highlighted
Community Support

Watch Your Local Channels

We’re happy to offer a variety of networks and premium content for you to stream at your fingertips however we understand the importance of having access to your local channels. Since the launch of DIRECTV NOW we continue to add more local channels accounting for 75% coverage across the United States, so feel free to always check for locals in your area. For those customers waiting for their market to become available we want to give you a way to watch your local channels with #TVOnYourTerms.

Did you know you can get access to your local channels by connecting a TV antenna to your TV? Almost all TVs made after 2007 come with a digital tuner installed and when you connect an TV antenna you will be able to watch your local channels. (TVs made before 2007 and/or non-HDTVs require a digital tuner box along with the TV antenna.)

Check out these articles for more information on how to check to see if your TV has a digital tuner or how to get a digital tuner box.

We hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions!

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Need more help? Search through the DIRECTV NOW Community for great answers. Get diy help with your account, device setup, and streaming with DIRECTV NOW eSupport or contact us 24/7 on chat. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @directvnowhelp!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Tutor

Re: Watch Your Local Channels

Everyone, make sure your "billing address" is the one in your market. If not, you will not be able to get local channels. I live in Tulsa (my billing address) vs son lives in OKC.  I was told my son in OKC could get local channels.  Between 4 people at DIRECTVNOW they finally told me it was "driven by billing address."

DTVNOW was happy to say "oh, yes you can get that " from hack person in India. They were happy to take my $100 up front.....now I call  5 different times and NO ONE CAN SAY "we apologize and we'll refund your money".  NOPE, that phone is dead quiet. The CASH OUT  phone is working well, the CASH BACK CREDIT phone magically never works or gets resolved.

BUYER'S BEWARE.

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support