Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Showtime is now available on directv now.

Showtime is now available on directv now.

Showtime is now available on directv now for $8 a month for only 1 channel showtime east and showtime on demand. No showtime app log in. Can’t wait for the DVR service. 261D2DB7-1F3D-4F40-9B6C-4BEB756F3236.jpegShowtime available

Message 1 of 4
Mentor

Re: Showtime is now available on directv now.

In the DTVN release, it did state that availability to the Showtime Anytime app was included.  I don't have interest in Showtime so I can't check.  But if you do the free week you should be able to verify.

http://about.att.com/story/watch_cbs_the_cw_showtime_directv_now.html

Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

I have with SlingTV for $10. You get 6 channels with OnDemand theu SlingTV. But no Showtime Anytime. I will just wait and see what others come back with.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Just checked and I do not see DTVN login credentials with Showtime Anytime. Only DTV. Not under the other provider list. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support