Helpful Links

No AT&T Sportsnet on DirectvNow?!

No AT&T Sportsnet on DirectvNow?!

For financial reasons, recently made changes and jumped from Verizon and Spectrum to AT&T and Directv and ran into a snag. This is killing me!! I cannot get Directv at my house due to the geography and amount of trees so we went with a Roku and Directv now. I am an avid Pens fan and enjoy the Pirates but am saddened that AT&T Sportsnet is included with Directv but not included with DirectvNow. Will this ever be an option? 

Derek Beck

Message 1 of 3

Re: No AT&T Sportsnet on DirectvNow?!

Me too.  When will Direct TV Now (owned by AT&T) carry all the ATT Sports Net Channels?!?!?!?!   

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: No AT&T Sportsnet on DirectvNow?!

Ever?  Maybe.  When?  No one here would know (we are just other customers).  I'm sure they are aware of the interest.  I assume the reason they don't offer (any) of the ATT Sports net channels yet is because of contractual restrictions (which hopefully would be resolved next time the contracts are re-upped), budgetary issues between the different ATT divisions (which again would hopefully be resolved at some point), or restrictions on the part of the carried teams/leagues that don't allow streaming (this one would be harder to fix) - or perhaps some other issue that doesn't come to mind.  We don't know the reason and I'm sure they won't say, and similarly, they probably won't say what the future intent is (unless and until they actually start offering it).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic

You can now stream DIRECTV NOW with AT&T PREPAID without impacting your data!

Additional Support