Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket DIRECTV NOW

Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket DIRECTV NOW

Can anyone please tell me if the NFL Sunday Ticket is available through Directv Now?? 

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Master

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket DIRECTV NOW

Unfortunately no. Sunday ticket can be had via streaming if you "qualify", but that's not through DTVN AFAIK.

Check this link:

https://nflst.directv.com/

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Master

It isn’t. Sunday Ticket is a DirecTV (satellite service) exclusive that they use to get customers for that service.  There’s no incentive for it to be offered to customers of the less expensive service (and their license from the NFL might not even allow it).  For some people who can’t get DirecTV (not just don’t, but can’t - and with some other restrictions), there is a way to get Sunday Ticket by standalone streaming, but that has nothing to do with DirecTV Now. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

How can I get the stand alone ticket?

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Master

If you take the link that @beww357 supplied, it goes to a page where you can fill in address info and see if they think you qualify for the standalone service.  There are a number of restrictions, but the most basic one is that you aren't able to get DirecTV (generally because you live in a place where you can't have a functional satellite dish).  If they say that you qualify, you're golden.  If they say you don't, and you think you should (the specific restrictions are linked to from that page) then you will need to contact them to argue your case.

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Master

They say you can get it if you are a "college student", but I don't think that means you can enroll in a cooking class at your local community college and be "qualified". I think it means you have to live in a dorm that doesn't allow satellite dishes.

Message 6 of 7

You need a .edu email address

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support