Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Missing Local Channel

Contributor

Missing Local Channel

Living in the Orlando area, I have 4 of the local channels except CW18.  Is there a reason for that, is it available?

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Professor

Re: Missing Local Channel

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10
Contributor

Thank you rkrichter, it seems that CW18 and CBS are not on the list.  Why are not all over the air channels included?

Message 3 of 10
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by tumble1968
‎04-04-2018 1:47 PM

Because DirecTV NOW and DirecTV are two separate services. DirecTV NOW has to start negotiations from scratch with every station for every area. Also, DirecTV NOW is a lot cheaper than DirecTV, so it is important to remember that you will not be getting the same exact service/channels. Some areas have more local stations than others. I'm sure they are working on getting those stations to your area. I know that I didn't have CW or CBS until this past December. There's really no way to find out if your area will be getting what channels and how soon. No one can answer that for sure.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 10
Contributor

Bull I have the local channel for past 3 months, with the upgrade, I don't have my local channels and when I click on CBS I told that in the wrong are that channel. But of course I'm the wrong area, channels that are show are 2 hours ahead of my time zone.

Message 5 of 10
Contributor

Live in Dallas and the local channel options are San Antonio or Austin.

Message 6 of 10
Contributor

why do I have channels missing?

Message 7 of 10
ACE - Expert

What is missing?

Message 8 of 10
Contributor

cancel service

I want to cancel Directv Now and I haven't had any luck logging in to cancel.

I'm missing channels, and I don't like dealing with online communication especially when it is intricate as this.
Message 9 of 10
ACE - Expert

Re: cancel service

To cancel just login to your account and go My Plan. Cancel on the bottom of page.

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support