Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Missing Channels

Scholar

Missing Channels

I have the "Live a Little Package" which I got at least a year ago, if not longer. I noticed that quite a few of the channels that used to be on it seem to be missing, such as Discover, A&E, AMC and Baby First to name a few. Has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 6
Guru

Re: Missing Channels

Are you sure you still have the live a little package? Go into your account and then see if it says that you are on PLUS or MAX, which have HBO, but are missing many of the other channels. On April 5th, the Viacom channels will be added back (PLUS will be missing 3 of them), but some of the other missing non-Viacom channels like AMC will still be missing.

If you got confused and accidentally switched to PLUS or MAX, contact chat support and hopefully they can put you back on the grandfathered live a little plan. Those missing channels from the grandfathered (only went up $10 for current subscribers) Live a Little plan  now cost $93/month for new subscribers or rejoiners.

7 new plans

Message 2 of 6
ACE - Expert

Would suggest you log into your account and verify your package is still the same. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Scholar

I just checked and it still says my package is "Live a Little" it also has a green banner stating that my package is no longer available to new customers.

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by kdw75
‎04-03-2019 9:33 PM

Every old package owners receive that message because it's no longer offered to new subscribers. As far as the missing channels you should be able to receive them. The obly suggestion would be for you to contact support using the chat and discuss with a support rep.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 6
Scholar

Ok. Just wanted to make sure I was still supposed to get them.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support