Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is there a guide? Lots of questions............

Highlighted
Contributor

Is there a guide? Lots of questions............

I'm just now able to actually watch something on Directv Now. I usually have tons of questions about everything, which is why I like having some kind of 'directions'. For example, is it possible to customize my guide to only show the channels I'm interested in? I found the heart icon, but that is for shows, not channels. Can my husband have his own favorites? Like Netflix. We have one account, buy we each have our own page to keep favorites, movies we want to watch later, etc. 

These are only my initial questions. I will most like have a lot more of them. 

Just an FYI that might be helpful to someone else.....

I had a LOT of trouble and spent a lot of time figuring out why I couldn't stream on my PC. I couldn't find the specific error code I was getting from Directv Now, or the message I was getting any where on the internet. None of the possilbe solutions I found on line helped at all.

The thing that finally did fix my problem was one that is so easy, I can't believe I didn't run across it on the internet. 

I uninstalled Chrome, completely, everything. Even the updated version download file in the downloads folder. I had just downloaded earlier today.

After reinstalling it, I can stream. 

Message 1 of 2
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Booh-Kitty
‎06-19-2018 12:56 PM

Re: Is there a guide? Lots of questions............

1. is it possible to customize my guide to only show the channels I'm interested in? Yes go to the guide and on the channel you will see a heart next to it. Click it to highlight the heart and now it’s set to favorites. Now click over to the left and you will be able to switch from all channels and favorites. 
  2. Can my husband have his own favorites? Like Netflix. We have one account, buy we each have our own page to keep favorites, movies we want to watch later, etc. Not yet. There are rumors saying that DirecTV now will add multiple user accounts to 1 account but I won’t hold my breath on that. 
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support