Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HBO Now app?

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Highlighted
Contributor

HBO Now app?

I am accessing HBO fine through the DirecTV Now app on my Apple TV, but navigating within is a bit clunky compared to when I was using the HBO Now app. Can I use the HBO Now app given how I have HBO at this time, i.e. through DirecTV Now/ATT Unlimted?
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: HBO Now app?

I am not up on the deal. I would check with AT&T on correct app. I know that DTVN its only HBO GO with DTVN credentials. Not sure what the Unlimited deal in detail includes.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by gmiked2
‎08-03-2017 9:51 PM

The HBO Go app is what you want - it is almost identical to HBO Now, and is available to you using your DirecTV Now credentials.  HBO Go is provided to people who get HBO through a cable-type service (like DirecTV Now), while HBO Now is a standalone service you pay for separately.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Employee

I keep getting error Id not valid

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Professor

If you have DirecTV NOW, that’s the provider you pick, not DirecTV. 

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support