Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Fox Regional Sports Network

Tutor

Fox Regional Sports Network

How do I get Fax Sports Kansas City on my Directv Now account? When I put in my KC zip code, I come up with Fox Sports Midwest which is the St. Louis Cardinals network. Since all Cardinal games are blacked out in the KC area, we effectively have no Regional Sports network. Not happy Smiley Sad(

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Moderator (Moderator)
Accepted by Phil-101
‎05-23-2018 8:47 PM

Re: Fox Regional Sports Network

Have you tried the Fox Sports Go app?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Tutor

It worked! 😊
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

I can not get fox sports east tonight for the Atlanta. I’ve held and chatted with the chat people twice for over 30 min each just to get cut off by them. I paid for the extra package so I could watch them and I’ve watched all games till tonight and a few nights ago. They gave me a $5 credit last week. And now they just hang up

Message 4 of 8
Contributor

How do I add FS Southwest to my account?

Message 5 of 8
Professor

Message 6 of 8
ACE - Master

To expand on that a bit: RSNs are included in the Just Right plan and above - there is no separate sports package.  And they only carry some RSNs - they do carry FS Southwest, but they might not have it in some locations if there is a more specific RSN for that location that they carry (you'd have to check the lookup tool).  Finally, they don't have any out-of-market RSNs - that is, you can't get an RSN for any location that you don't live in.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 8
Contributor

We have FSSW, we live in the San Antonio area, but the feed they give us is Dallas!  Help!!  I've chatted until I'm blue in the face and no results.  We get local channels correctly but not FSSW.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support