Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV NOW New Spanish Language Package and Bolt-ons

Community Support

DIRECTV NOW New Spanish Language Package and Bolt-ons

Effective June 19th, 2018, DIRECTV NOW offers Spanish Language Package and Bolt-ons. Here's more information on how to upgrade and modify your DIRECTV NOW channel plans.

Base Package

Todo y Más: $45/month

• It includes 50+ Spanish language channels and 40+ English channels.
    Todos y Mas.png

Channel Bolt-ons

DIRECTV NOW Español: $10/month

• Including 50+ Spanish language channels
  • Univision, DiscoveryChannel en Español, Estrella TV, Cinelatino
  • Stream your favorite novelas, movies and more - all in Spanish!

DIRECTV NOW Deportes: $5/month

• beIN SPORTS en Español, Univision Deportes, FOX Deportes, ESPN Deportes
  • Catch every play with our Spanish-language sports package!
    Deportes.png

***Note: The channels in DIRECTV NOW Deportes are also in DIRECTV NOW Español so you cannot add both bolt-ons to your account. Also, the channels available in both bolt-ons are also included in Todo y Más so if you get that base package, you cannot add the Spanish language bolt-ons to it.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Need more help? Search through the DIRECTV NOW Community for great answers. Get diy help with your account, device setup, and streaming with DIRECTV NOW eSupport or contact us 24/7 on chat. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @directvnowhelp!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 24
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by DIRECTVNOWCare
‎06-19-2018 8:52 AM

Re: DIRECTV NOW New Spanish Language Package and Bolt-ons

Here's the full list of channels in the line-up:

Language Channel Name Todo y Más
(Base Package)
$45/MO
DIRECTV NOW Español
(Bolt-On)
$10/MO
DIRECTV NOW Deportes
(Bolt-On)
$5/MO
English A&E x    
English ABC* x    
English AMC x    
English Animal Planet  x    
English AUDIENCE®  x    
English AXS TV x    
English BabyFirst TVTM x    
English Boomerang  x    
English Bravo   x    
English Cartoon Network East            x    
English CBS* x    
English CNN  x    
English C-SPAN x    
English C-SPAN2 x    
English Discovery  x    
English Disney Channel x    
English Disney XD x    
English E! x    
English El Rey x    
English Food Network  x    
English FOX Sports 1 x    
English FOX* x    
English Freeform x    
English Fusion x    
English FX   x    
English FXX x    
English HISTORY x    
English HLN x    
English Lifetime   x    
English MSNBC   x    
English MTV  x    
English National Geographic Channel  x    
English NBC* x    
English Nick Jr.  x    
English Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite x    
English Paramount Network (Spike) x    
English TBS x    
English TNT  x    
English USA Network  x    
English Velocity x    
English VH1  x    
English Viceland x    
English Weather Channel, The x    
English WeatherNation x    
Spanish Antena 3 x x  
Spanish ATRES SERIES x x  
Spanish Azteca x x  
Spanish BabyTV x x  
Spanish Bandamax x x  
Spanish beIN Sports en español x x x
Spanish Canal 22 Internacional x x  
Spanish CANAL ONCE x x  
Spanish Caracol TV x x  
Spanish Centroamérica TV x x  
Spanish Cine Estelar  x x  
Spanish Cine Mexicano x x  
Spanish Cine Nostalgia  x x  
Spanish Cine Sony x x  
Spanish Cinelatino  x x  
Spanish CNN En Español   x x  
Spanish De Pelicula x x  
Spanish De Pelicula Clásico x x  
Spanish Discovery En Español  x x  
Spanish Discovery Familia x x  
Spanish Ecuador TV x x  
Spanish Ecuavisa Internacional x x  
Spanish Enlace x x  
Spanish ESPN Deportes x x x
Spanish Estrella TV x x  
Spanish FOROtv x x  
Spanish FOX Deportes x x x
Spanish FOXlife x x  
Spanish Galavisión x x  
Spanish GolTV x x x
Spanish History En Español x x  
Spanish HITN TV x x  
Spanish Hola TV x x  
Spanish IVC Net x x  
Spanish MegaTV x x  
Spanish Multimedios x x  
Spanish Nat Geo Mundo x x  
Spanish NTN24 x x  
Spanish Nuestra Tele x x  
Spanish Pasiones  x x  
Spanish Perú Mágico x x  
Spanish SUR Perú  x x  
Spanish TeleCentro  x x  
Spanish Telefe x x  
Spanish Telemundo** x x  
Spanish Tr3s x x  
Spanish TV Chile  x x  
Spanish TVE x x  
Spanish TyC Sports  x x x
Spanish UniMás x x  
Spanish UNIVERSO x x  
Spanish Univision Deportes Network x x x
Spanish Univision tlnovelas x x  
Spanish Univision*** x x  
Spanish Venevisión x x  
Spanish VideoRola x x  
Spanish ViendoMovies x x  
Spanish Vme  x x  
Spanish WAPA América x x  
Spanish ZooMoo x x  

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Need more help? Search through the DIRECTV NOW Community for great answers. Get diy help with your account, device setup, and streaming with DIRECTV NOW eSupport or contact us 24/7 on chat. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @directvnowhelp!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 24
ACE - Professor

Are any of these networks being offered with dual language support? Or is it English or Spanish but not both?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 24

I think they can do better with more add ons. The one channel I want (wapa America) is on the Latin plan for $45. Ill just use the stand alone add on from sling for $5 when my dad comes to visit. 11DD5361-1CC9-47CC-BE13-E249B7A8AC72.jpeg

Message 4 of 24
Community Support

@beww357 wrote:

Are any of these networks being offered with dual language support? Or is it English or Spanish but not both?

Yeah, but it depends on the package! For example, if you choose Todo y Mas, then you have access to both "CNN" and "CNN en Espanol" -- or -- "Discovery" and "Discovery en Espanol".

Employee Contributor*
Message 5 of 24

I got my dad coming in town next week and I plan on signing up for the trial with a different email address. I’ll be able to confirm it for you by then. I know with todo y mas you will lose other channels if you switch plans. 

Message 6 of 24
ACE - Master

A bit confused - it looks like what you want to do is just add the DIRECTV NOW Español "Bolt-On" to your regular subscription for one month for $10.  That includes all the Spanish channels (that aren't part of the normal packages).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 24
Guru

Wait, you have beIN in Spanish but not English?

Message 8 of 24
ACE - Professor

What I was asking was will any channels have both languages, and you can select using the "language" feature of your streaming device? Or will you need to switch channels to change languages?

Also, will captions be available in both languages on any channels? Being able to have, say, audio in English and captions in Spanish can be a great learning tool.

Message 9 of 24
Community Support

@beww357 at this time we have Closed Captioning in the respective languages but not Subtitles within the app. And as for the channels, you'll need to choose the specific language channel.

Employee Contributor*
Message 10 of 24
Tutor

Yesterday, I got the DIRECTV NOW Español (Bolt-On) for $10/MO. However, I have two problems:

a) The Spanish channels are not available in the guide.

b) After searching for the channels, most of them are displayed in SD.

Does anyone have these issues?

Message 11 of 24
Voyager

Hello,

I currently have the Go Big package. I was told my someone from the @directvnow twitter account that if I add the Español package for $10, I would only have access to 4 spanish channels and my other channels that are on the Go Big package. Is this true? I mean $10 for only 4 spanish channels does not make sense at all. I thought that for $10 I would get all the spanish channels that are on the Todo Y Mas package?

Mauricio

Message 12 of 24
Voyager

Hello,

I currently have the Go Big package. I was told my someone from the @DIRECTVnow twitter account that if I add the Español package for $10, I would only have access to 4 spanish channels and my other channels that are on the Go Big package. Is this true? I mean $10 for only 4 spanish channels does not make sense at all. I thought that for $10 I would get all the spanish channels that are on the Todo Y Mas package plus whatever channels I have with the Go Big Package.

Thanks,

Mauricio

Message 13 of 24

@maurimaldo I agree it doesnt make sense and yes that all you get 4 channels for $10 when sling gives you around 3 to 9 channels for $5 depending on the add on you want. You cannot have both plans with directv now its either todo y mas or go big. Their both pretty much the same except you lose a few channels here and there. I have yet to do a trial with another account to see the difference because i read a lot of people being charged after they cancel the service and i dont want to go thru canceling cards to stop payments just to do a trial. 

Message 14 of 24
Tutor

I can confirm that I have access to all the channels from the table above for the DIRECTV NOW Español
(Bolt-On) package. The only problem is that I have to search for each network by name (they are not in the guide), and most of the channels are shown in SD.

Message 15 of 24
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support