Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Converting from DirecTV to DirectTV Now: Where's the "Scheduled Series" list?

Highlighted
Contributor

Converting from DirecTV to DirectTV Now: Where's the "Scheduled Series" list?

Hi all.  I'm new to DTVN and have added several shows to my DVR.  However I can't find a list anywhere of the shows I've added.  I can see the "Upcoming Recordings" list and it looks correct, but I cant find the list that shows me all the shows I've added.  I think this was called "Scheduled Series" on the DirecTV DVR. 

PS:  I'm trying this from a webbrowser and my Android phone.  I haven't picked up a Roku to try it there yet. 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by BigJDubs
‎09-14-2018 11:03 AM

Re: Converting from DirecTV to DirectTV Now: Where's the "Scheduled Series" list?

Don't expect the DTVN DVR to be as mature as the DirecTV offering. DTVN's DVR is still classed as "beta", while DirecTV has had many years to perfect their product, and they get assistance from the specialized hardware they use.

I don't think there is a "scheduled series" type display, only the upcoming recordings, which you have found.

I would suggest submitting the idea to the "feedback" link at the bottom of most of the support pages, we are all only users here and are not in a position to add any features.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support