Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I get NBC back?

How do I get NBC back?

Every time I try to watch anything on the NBC app it says that my provider has discontinued access to NBC video on this device. Is NBC the issue or AT&T TVNow? I am using a gen 4  AppleTv to stream. This problem is about a month old.  I live in 78251 zip code.   I can watch NBC shows on the USA app though!  What the heck? 

What do I need to do to fix this?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: How do I get NBC back?

Can you view the channel on your mobile device just to check?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6

It works on my iPhone X no problem. No warnings for NBC channel not being
supported.
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

Do you use the Single Sign On function? If so try deleting the provider then restart the device and add it back.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Digital Assistant (Digital Assistant)
Accepted by ATTForumsBot
‎10-24-2019 12:02 PM

Troubleshooting Linking with your TV Providers on Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)

https://help.nbc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024056213-Troubleshooting-Linking-with-your-TV-Providers-o...

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 6

I'll try that. I'll give feedback here.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support