Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Add-On Packages and Premuim Packages

Employee

Add-On Packages and Premuim Packages

Does AT&T TV offer the HD Extra Pack like Direct TV  does(MGM, Smithsonian, Sony, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channels) as an add-on package?  And the HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime premium packages contain all the channels like the Direct TV premium packages?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by moskow
‎09-29-2019 10:29 AM

Re: Add-On Packages and Premuim Packages

Only options are premium channels like HBO, Showtime, etc. No you do not get all the channels but you access to the apps.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Guru

Re: Add-On Packages and Premuim Packages

As CordCutters states this package was offered yesterday for a brief moment.

Was this a glitch or maybe something to look forward to in the future?

Only time will tell. Cause no one from AT&T will shed some light on this (as usual).

EDIT:

As @bcbsncjlj states you don't get all live premium channels on the add-ons HBO, Cinemax, Starz and Showtime. You do get access to everything in the stand alone apps except for Starz.

I guess the same goes for EPIX. I don't have a subscription to EPIX.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support