Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Issues selecting premium add-on?

Teacher

Issues selecting premium add-on?

I signed up for watch premium and selected Amazon as my benifit. Under my account I see it there. But on Amazon side nothing changed.

If I wanted to goto select the perk or change to pandora etc. I get an error message 

Has anyone been successful at selecting and using their premium add-on? Whether it's Amazon, pandora, Starz  hbo etc? 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage

Word is if you already had an amazon membership under the same email, it gets screwed up.  

No real solution yet.  Throwing a few things at it to see what works.

You might want to see if canceling your original amazon membership, and open with a new email.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Teacher

Good afternoon thanks for the reply, Having to go that route will break my whole smart home setup. 

This is really a pain, I hope ATT figures something out.

And yes, I do have amazon with amazon prime.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Teacher
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by killerdraft
‎06-30-2018 10:34 AM

Piggied back off your solution, what I did was

1. contact amazon music unlimited support.
  2. Told them to immediately cancel my music subscription
  3. Went into my browser history to find the link that integrated the amazon and att together
  4. Clicked the link and was able to link the watchatt to my amazon account.
Tags (3)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support