Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Help with Watch TV needed

Tutor

Help with Watch TV needed

Has anyone actually gotten the app working? I've tried my iPhone, iPad, and Chrome. Nothing works. I even emailed the AT&T executives. They asked for my info but haven't gotten back to me. I chatted with 2 different techs and they both promised me they would have it working soon. Poop.

Message 1 of 6
Associated Member

Re: Help with Watch TV needed

I was able to get it working with not to many problems. What error are you getting? Did you already go through attwatchtv.com/verify? Does anyone else on your account already have it set up? (You only get 1 login per account). 

let me know if you're getting any error though and maybe I'll be able to help

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Tutor

I've gone through the verification. I am the prime user of the account. I'm
getting:

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are having trouble at this moment. Please
try again later.

I've tried uninstalling, powering off then on. There's no cache to clear
because I haven't been able to log into the app. (iOS)

Message 3 of 6
Associated Member

Did you allow the Location? If not, that could be the error. That's crazy. are you able to sign in online? If you are then it's just an app problem, does signing in online from a desktop also give you errors?

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Tutor

Yes I've allowed location tracking. I can login online, but only to see
account details. Are you supposed to be able to stream from your PC too?
Message 5 of 6
Tutor

I sent an email to Mr. Randall Stephenson (CEO) and got a call from the office of the president. They told me they would have their top tech call me to troubleshoot. Less than 24 hours later I got another call. They were able to fix my issue.

Apparently he had to click on some button on my account.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support