Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ATT Watch TV and Amazon Fire Stick

Highlighted
Contributor

ATT Watch TV and Amazon Fire Stick

I am trying to use my AT&T WatchTV through my TV, via my Firestick

I read the instructions that there is an app for Watch TV, but there is only AT&T Uverse

I am confused, please help!

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by SiriDevta
‎07-23-2018 6:35 AM

Re: ATT Watch TV and Amazon Fire Stick

It sounds like your fire stick is the first generation.  To use ATT DirecTv NOW and WatchTV you need the newest fire stick, gen 2.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Thank you!!

Message 3 of 5
Teacher

How do you cancel WatchTV? I've tried contacting AT&T directly only to keep getting passed from one dept. to another, disconnected, etc. The WatchTV link keeps looping on the login page making it impossible to access the account to cancel. WatchTV does not show up on my other AT&T (DirectTV) account.Any help is appreciated.

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I'm trying to reset my user ID and password. How do I do that 

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support