Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ATT Watch TV Login Stuck in a Loop

Highlighted
Contributor

ATT Watch TV Login Stuck in a Loop

I'm tired of attempting to login to ATT Watch TV on my iPhone only to be brought back to the list of questions page with the "Sign In" and human icon in the upper right corner.  I've deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled, I went back through and tried to activate again and was told I already have an account, I've tried more than on browser and even on my laptop, but it won't let me login to the attwatchtv.com.  

When I click on checking my User ID, it gives me the same as my MyATT.com User ID, and I've tried resetting the p/w using the Forgot Password link, but, no, cannot login.

Help, please!

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: ATT Watch TV Login Stuck in a Loop

The same thing has happened to me, I've been in "chat" support with the WatchTv people 4 times and they can't get me out of the loop! 

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I finally got mine to work using my email address, a different one than I had thought, but apparently the one I entered when installing WatchTV.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

OH EM GEE! I figured it out with the 7th AT&T assistant! I went through three chat persons and four phone assistants. NONE before the last one (in technical help) could figure it out! Needless to say, my obsessive characteristic was triggered with each and every uninformed AT&T assistant!! Yer Welcome! And, you'd think they would have this fixed by now!

Okay, THE LOOP!

Don't use your UN/PW for your AT&T account (despite the screen prompt to sign into "my att"). Instead, use your UN/PW that you created for WATCHTV. 

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Thank you, that solves a major problem for me, and I would assume others
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Stream live TV with the AT&T WatchTV app! View WatchTV Help!
Additional Support