Posted Jul 28, 2013
4:58:52 PM
View profile
why doesn't uverse have AMC and FX channels On Demand like other providers???

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 28, 2013 6:42:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Cause generally the cable companies have much of the On Demand programming tied up, ATT has been able to get much more VOD in the 5 years I've had Uverse. Could try to request them here:

http://uversechannels.att.com/ :smileyconfused:

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

7 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 28, 2013 6:42:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Cause generally the cable companies have much of the On Demand programming tied up, ATT has been able to get much more VOD in the 5 years I've had Uverse. Could try to request them here:

Chris

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: why doesn't uverse have AMC and FX channels On Demand like other providers???

2 of 8 (19,192 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 8:26:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
Sorry that answer did not address the On Demand absence of AMC and FX. I could add other stations to my viewing wish list but this did not address On Demand presence.
Sorry that answer did not address the On Demand absence of AMC and FX. I could add other stations to my viewing wish list but this did not address On Demand presence.

Re: why doesn't uverse have AMC and FX channels On Demand like other providers???

3 of 8 (16,342 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 10:00:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

AMC and FX have not made their on-demand offerings available to Uverse.

AMC and FX have not made their on-demand offerings available to Uverse.

4 of 8 (16,293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 3:51:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

My question EXACTLY!
We had Comcast for ten year, then some ATT employees came to our house and gave us the sales pitch, said the company had made improvements, said we could get the "same package" we had with Comcast for less and blah blah blah. So, we decided to switch. 

BIG MISTAKE.

We were hooked up this afternoon. I made dinner, then sat down to relax and catch up on Walking Dead only to discover it isn't there. One of the most popular shows on television and it isn't there? This has to be a joke, right? So I go to look for some other shows like Face Off and find the same thing.

I'm astounded - and beyond furious. So much for the 'same package' promise. Lying company with second-rate service and I'm cancelling first thing Monday morning. 

My question EXACTLY!
We had Comcast for ten year, then some ATT employees came to our house and gave us the sales pitch, said the company had made improvements, said we could get the "same package" we had with Comcast for less and blah blah blah. So, we decided to switch. 

BIG MISTAKE.

We were hooked up this afternoon. I made dinner, then sat down to relax and catch up on Walking Dead only to discover it isn't there. One of the most popular shows on television and it isn't there? This has to be a joke, right? So I go to look for some other shows like Face Off and find the same thing.

I'm astounded - and beyond furious. So much for the 'same package' promise. Lying company with second-rate service and I'm cancelling first thing Monday morning. 

5 of 8 (16,268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 11:48:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Konfettii wrote:

My question EXACTLY!

BIG MISTAKE.

AT&T hires 3rd party vendors to do their door to door sales with unfortunate reslts for it's subscribers.  For years I have seen where people have been mislead or misinformed by the door to door reps about the Uverse service.  It is a good idea to check out services provided by any company, especially  when it has been sold by door to door salespeople.  Usually they are motivated by  the commission they will receive for the sale, instead of providing true and/or accurate4 information.

Konfettii wrote:

My question EXACTLY!

BIG MISTAKE.

AT&T hires 3rd party vendors to do their door to door sales with unfortunate reslts for it's subscribers.  For years I have seen where people have been mislead or misinformed by the door to door reps about the Uverse service.  It is a good idea to check out services provided by any company, especially  when it has been sold by door to door salespeople.  Usually they are motivated by  the commission they will receive for the sale, instead of providing true and/or accurate4 information.

6 of 8 (15,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 5:27:51 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had the same experience: Door-to-door at&t salespeople.  I said all I cared about was fx & fxx & amc streaming.  She said tuverse had that.

Obnly to find out when I sit down to watch, that they are not there.

This is a case in which I should get a full refund.

I had the same experience: Door-to-door at&t salespeople.  I said all I cared about was fx & fxx & amc streaming.  She said tuverse had that.

7 of 8 (15,394 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 5:39:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

erwinGrey wrote:

30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Offer ends 1/25/14. Must cancel all AT&T U-verse services within 30 days from service activation. Adjustment provided for monthly recurring charges only. Customer is responsible for all additional charges including but not limited to installation, On Demand, Pay Per View, international calls, other pay-per-use features, non-returned equipment charges and any other one time fees.

http://uverseonline.att.net/uverse/legal-details

erwinGrey wrote:

30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Offer ends 1/25/14. Must cancel all AT&T U-verse services within 30 days from service activation. Adjustment provided for monthly recurring charges only. Customer is responsible for all additional charges including but not limited to installation, On Demand, Pay Per View, international calls, other pay-per-use features, non-returned equipment charges and any other one time fees.

http://uverseonline.att.net/uverse/legal-details

8 of 8 (15,389 Views)