For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Glener's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, November 29th, 2014 6:36 PM

no reminder or autotune?

so I just got uverse yesterday coming over from comcast...

On the guide - is there a way to set a reminder about an upcoming show?

also no way to set an autotune? - whaere it switches the cannle to your seleccted upcoming show ehn it comes on?

this is very frustrating if these features are not avail...dish, hotwire and comcast all had these...

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

Well Uverse does not have them as they are not a cable system, but an IPTV system using streams and not tuners.

We set things to record on Series Recordings, watch them later and FF thru the commercials.  Not tied to the TV for specific times. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

sorry.. don't care why, I like the features and have had them on every "tv content" system in the last 10 years...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

and it's a functiom of the guide, wheich is programming, nothing else....please don't make excuses, just say it does not do that....

I can see I'm done here if this is the response I'm gonna get ..factory excuses....good bye here......

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

9 years ago

You could go back to one of those other services.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

> You could go back to one of those other services.

Good suggestion. Fortunately, I'm month to month.

When I had Dish, I had more shows set to autotune than to actually record. And yet The Hopper had ten times the recording space of the new U-Verse box's crappy 150 hours...meaning I need autotune to save me record space more than I ever did.

So yes, I changed to U-Verse from Dish because I moved to a house in the woods with no satellite line of sight...but it sounds like I need to switch to Comcast, instead.

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

8 years ago

@kazvorpal wrote:

> You could go back to one of those other services.

Good suggestion. Fortunately, I'm month to month.

When I had Dish, I had more shows set to autotune than to actually record. And yet The Hopper had ten times the recording space of the new U-Verse box's crappy 150 hours...meaning I need autotune to save me record space more than I ever did.

So yes, I changed to U-Verse from Dish because I moved to a house in the woods with no satellite line of sight...but it sounds like I need to switch to Comcast, instead.

Sounds like a plan. Good luck.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.