For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
wolfdancer7's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 29th, 2014 9:48 PM

Wireless Reciever says Uverse Tv unavailable

We just got a new wireless reciever added to our account. We recieved it and set it up. It connected to the WAP just fine. It is showing full green bars on it, but after it connects to the WAP, a message appears saying that Uverse Tv is not available at this time. When you hit ok it quits the client and the screen goes black. Then the reciever goes back to the set up screen and wants you to connect the WAP again. What are we doing wrong?

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

unfortunately that doesnt help. I have tried the trouble shooting. The reciever connects fine but no matter where I hook it up in the house it gives me the same message. At the point that you should be able to watch tv it tells you that Uverse Tv is not available at this time please try again later. The only option is to quit client and it resets its self and starts all over with reconnecting it to WAP which it does and then instead of the guide or tv you get message all over.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature, send the PM, explaining the wireless reciever problems.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Did u ever get this problem resolved. Im

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Did you get this resolved? I am having the same problem.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I tried the hard reset and now I am getting a black screen with a red X. From what I read, that means the receiver is broken and needs to be replaced. Is that correct?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

The same thing happened to me. "Restart receiver" message that wouldn't go away even after whole house reboot. Factory reset of unit have be red X.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.