Los Angeles: KCBS-TV (channel 2)
    Miami: WFOR-TV (channel 4)
    Minneapolis: WCCO-TV (channel 4)
    New York City: WCBS-TV (channel 2)
    Philadelphia: KYW-TV (channel 3)
    Pittsburgh: KDKA-TV (channel 2)
    San Francisco: KPIX (channel 5)
    Stockton, California: KOVR (channel 13)

These are the only markets that can have On Demand on Uverse per CBS' agreement. Smiley Wink

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Where is the CBS network On Demand?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2013 9:55:02 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Whether you get CBS on demand depends on your area.  If your local CBS station is owned by CBS you get on demand.  If it's an affiliate than you won't get CBS on demand.  I don't get CBS on demand because our local CBS station is owned by BELO.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Whether you get CBS on demand depends on your area.  If your local CBS station is owned by CBS you get on demand.  If it's an affiliate than you won't get CBS on demand.  I don't get CBS on demand because our local CBS station is owned by BELO.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Where is the CBS network On Demand?

2 of 7 (21,228 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 18, 2013 6:12:03 PM
(1)
ACE - Expert

CBS O&O Markets

Baltimore: WJZ-TV (channel 13)
    Boston: WBZ-TV (channel 4)
    Chicago: WBBM-TV (channel 2)
    Detroit: WWJ-TV (channel 62)
    Denver: KCNC-TV (channel 4)
    Fort Worth: KTVT (channel 11)

These are the only markets that can have On Demand on Uverse per CBS' agreement. Smiley Wink

Chris

CBS O&O Markets

Baltimore: WJZ-TV (channel 13)
    Boston: WBZ-TV (channel 4)
    Chicago: WBBM-TV (channel 2)
    Detroit: WWJ-TV (channel 62)
    Denver: KCNC-TV (channel 4)
    Fort Worth: KTVT (channel 11)

Chris

3 of 7 (21,228 Views)
Solution
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2013 9:02:39 PM
(1)
Tutor
Edited by micklove on Dec 3, 2013 at 9:04:50 PM

that blows, while I have my issues with Time Warner cable, their on demand certainly seems to be much better, I get CBS no problems where I live but not now. AT&T should do better

that blows, while I have my issues with Time Warner cable, their on demand certainly seems to be much better, I get CBS no problems where I live but not now. AT&T should do better

[ Edited ]
4 of 7 (18,913 Views)
(2)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 29, 2013 4:53:02 PM
(2)
Tutor

Our local CBS station is an affiliate; however, until recently we were had Charter cable services and had CBS on demand. I am assuming this is a contractual thing with U-verse. By looking at the O & O stations, unless you are in one of the top markets you are just out of luck. Very disappointing. Not a deal breaker but just assumed all MAJOR networks would be included. Darn Smiley Sad

Our local CBS station is an affiliate; however, until recently we were had Charter cable services and had CBS on demand. I am assuming this is a contractual thing with U-verse. By looking at the O & O stations, unless you are in one of the top markets you are just out of luck. Very disappointing. Not a deal breaker but just assumed all MAJOR networks would be included. Darn Smiley Sad

5 of 7 (16,651 Views)
(4)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2014 10:50:42 PM
(4)
Contributor

im ready to switch back to xfinity the on demand on att sucks

im ready to switch back to xfinity the on demand on att sucks

6 of 7 (5,464 Views)
(2)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2014 10:58:26 PM
(2)
Contributor

so in other words there is no option for where i live .. switching back to xfinity for better service

so in other words there is no option for where i live .. switching back to xfinity for better service

7 of 7 (5,461 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments