Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 10, 2013
7:44:58 AM
View profile
Where can I print a programming guide for the Pearland, TX 77581 area code area? I have the U200 package.

Where can I print a programming guide for the Pearland, TX 77581 area code area? I have the U200 package.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 10, 2013 8:51:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can go here: AT&T U-verse Channels - Digital TV & HD Channel Listings.  Under AT&T U-verse Channel Line Up there is a place to change the zip code if it's not correct.  Then click on your package and you can select the print icon next to "Shop U-verse".

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 10, 2013 8:51:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can go here: AT&T U-verse Channels - Digital TV & HD Channel Listings.  Under AT&T U-verse Channel Line Up there is a place to change the zip code if it's not correct.  Then click on your package and you can select the print icon next to "Shop U-verse".

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Where can I print a programming guide for the Pearland, TX 77581 area code area? I have the U200 package.

2 of 4 (1,522 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 1:34:48 PM
(0)
Contributor

thank you.

thank you.

Re: Where can I print a programming guide for the Pearland, TX 77581 area code area? I have the U200 package.

3 of 4 (1,522 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 2:49:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Your welcome!!

Your welcome!!

4 of 4 (1,522 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments