For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Stephdiores's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 5th, 2013 4:13 AM

What is the channel for the CW in Corpus Christi, TX?

I tried searching it, and so far nothing. 😞

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

It is a sub-channel in Corpus (6.2) and Uverse does not carry sub-channels.

CW Stations

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

You actually should be able to find it on the local kris channel 6 I live in corpis and I jist found that out but...i dont know if it shows vampire diaries

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@Countrygirl9040 wrote:
You actually should be able to find it on the local kris channel 6 I live in corpis and I jist found that out but...i dont know if it shows vampire diaries

KRIS is the NBC affiliate in Corpus. 

Once again, Uverse in Corpus does not carry the CW.

Find local CW station

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I will correct you on this matter. The CW is on digital channel 49.3 which just has been added to the Topeka, KS lineup on UVerse Channel 50. Myself and others in the area made a channel request to AT&T at http://uversechannels.att.com/

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

@ScottM101956 wrote:

I will correct you on this matter. The CW is on digital channel 49.3 which just has been added to the Topeka, KS lineup on UVerse Channel 50. Myself and others in the area made a channel request to AT&T at http://uversechannels.att.com/

You are not making a correction, you are missing the point.  This discussion is in Corpus Christi, TX, not Topeka, KS; the channels would not be the same.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I was talking into regards that Uverse does add substations. Our CW is a substation and was just added. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I called AT&T and they gave me the website to make the request and they said that enough they got enough responses they would look into adding it

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.