TresaGreen's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, March 7th, 2015 1:24 PM

UVERSE VS NASCAR/FS1

I called AT&T and did my COMPLAINING for no good last week when of all things a "dart championship" came on instead of the NASCAR XFINITY RACE.  I don't understand OR believe that its ALL a FoxSports1 issue when the ONLY program NOT shown is the actual XFINITY race.     XFINITY is the New Series Sponsor & "competitor" to Uverse.....well maybe it is some places--it's not where I live BUT I have definitely begun shopping for a NEW Cable provider as well as Internet provider along with Cell Phone provider for the 4 cell phones I have under my name.... so YES AT&T... Just Because It's a "little 'ol NASCAR race"... It is THAT Important to Me that I am Willing to go to all the trouble to cancel ALLLL these services with you and find a more Customer Friendly Provider!!!!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@TresaGreen wrote:

I called AT&T and did my COMPLAINING for no good last week when of all things a "dart championship" came on instead of the NASCAR XFINITY RACE.  I don't understand OR believe that its ALL a FoxSports1 issue when the ONLY program NOT shown is the actual XFINITY race.     XFINITY is the New Series Sponsor & "competitor" to Uverse.....well maybe it is some places--it's not where I live BUT I have definitely begun shopping for a NEW Cable provider as well as Internet provider along with Cell Phone provider for the 4 cell phones I have under my name.... so YES AT&T... Just Because It's a "little 'ol NASCAR race"... It is THAT Important to Me that I am Willing to go to all the trouble to cancel ALLLL these services with you and find a more Customer Friendly Provider!!!!

It's Infinity races, all Big East sports, possibly some soccer matches, all new programming FS1 got after they changed over from Speed.  They want to extort more $$ from ATT in the middle of a current contract.

ATT is only showing the feed they are getting from FS1.  You have to do what you have to do to get your Infinity race.  At least they replayed the race later that day and showed it, not this week. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Just trying to figure out how to complain to AT&T about not showing NASCAR Xfinity races on FS1 because of contract squabbiles with Xfinity & FS1. Called customer service no help....they just read off a pre arranged answer.... I pay ungodly amounts each month for service only to be told that AT&T doesn't want to pay xtra for xfinity races on FS1. I DON'T WANT TO PAY XTRA EVERY TIME THEY DECIDE TO RAISE MY RATES!!!!! At the very least they can make it a PFV event just like the 400 channels of UFC or Baseball or Wresteling or Football!!! If they are not going to provide customers with what they want they don't need customers. they also do not provide a viable means to complain about such lack of service or offer any solutions!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@r_melvin wrote:

Just trying to figure out how to complain to AT&T about not showing NASCAR Xfinity races on FS1 because of contract squabbiles with Xfinity & FS1. Called customer service no help....they just read off a pre arranged answer.... I pay ungodly amounts each month for service only to be told that AT&T doesn't want to pay xtra for xfinity races on FS1. I DON'T WANT TO PAY XTRA EVERY TIME THEY DECIDE TO RAISE MY RATES!!!!! At the very least they can make it a PFV event just like the 400 channels of UFC or Baseball or Wresteling or Football!!! If they are not going to provide customers with what they want they don't need customers. they also do not provide a viable means to complain about such lack of service or offer any solutions!

They do see these posts here and are aware we want that programming back. Smiley Mad

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

When I called to complain last week, I waited on hold for 20 minutes for a free rep, then I told her why I was calling (very nicely, I used to be a call center CSR). When I paused, she said nothing, nothing, nothing, then I asked if she was still there, she said yes, but she needed to know why I was calling, so I told her again, silence again, then she said okay, but what can I do to assist you today.  Call center jobs are hard work, and I understand and appreciate that, but Uverse could at least provide these people with current topics that will affect them, after all, they are AT&T's first point of contact!  When they have no idea what the customer is talking about, even after you explain it twice, it's making me wonder what else AT&T doesn't provide to their reps & customers.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I have tried customer calls to no avail.  You say they monitor this, so I am going to add my two cents.  I want NASCAR racing - all series- all races.  If ATT has a problem with sponsers, grow up, we are still ATT customers for now.  There must be someway a pampered corporate executive can figure out how to make ordinary customers happy.

This problem is strickly ATT.  I called a friend on a different system and he is recording the race for me.  If this does not get fixed then I guess I can go to a different provider.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

U Go ! BREECH of contract... We have the power to choose. It's like a grocery store. There are a lot of choices on that shelf......
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.