For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
watlig's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, December 24th, 2014 1:24 AM

U-verse.com Live TV Error 3.3

Everytime I try to watch anything on U-verse.com's Live TV, I get error code 3.3 which states: "You are currently playing the maximum number of simultaneous video streams. Please stop playback on your DVR or online to watch the video." My laptop is the only video stream playing so that's not possible and when I contacted someone with AT&T to resolve it, the tech was just as lost as me. Anyone else have this problem and was able to solve it?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

It does not seem logical that the DVR would be involved in streaming from the net.

In the spirit of trying something - no matter how illogical - Try a pull the plug reboot of the DVR. This should NOT erase any recordings.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

Next time that happens, can you take a screen shot and post it?  I'd like to see the window the message is displayed in, etc.

Thanks!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

For AT&T.jpg

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

Interesting.  That is an odd message.  I'm going to seek answers on what's up here.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

It looks like the maximum number of streams from UVERSE.COM has been exceeded.

Here is what it says about the error 3.3:

Maximum number of concurrent streams for the household has been reached:Is the user fraudulently sharing account details?
Check connectivity with ESSD in case the release stream calls are failing

I cannot find what that stream limit is however. 

Guru

• 

417 Messages

9 years ago

This happened to me last night as well. At the time, there was at most 1 stream coming into the house. It occured after several instances of the picture freezing on my phone and my constantly having to close and restart the Uverse App, so perhaps that's related.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

Basically, you are limited to some number of simultaneous video streams in the Internet fed players.  When you start playing a video it counts up.  When you properly stop a video, the counter goes down.  When you abort a video play, it may or may not consider that stream closed until it times out, so restarting when you're having buffering problems may cause this.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I get error 3.3 all the time. I can't watch one channel on Chrome. I switch to Firefox and watch it ok. A few days later I get the error on a different channel in Firefox. Switch back to Chrome and it plays ok. Don't know how to fix it though.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same problem in Chrome but works in IE. Must be a chrome cache setting, right?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.