arbydee's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, September 18th, 2016 9:33 PM

Same break-up with a twist

Because of the way the addition to our house was put in, I hve a cable hook-up in the bedroom but UVerse for the den. No problem at all in the bedroom but the pic in the den constantly breaks up. I have gone through resets several times but no fix. Can you help me?

RBD

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @arbydee,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having. We recommend checking all the connections to the box and to the modem to make sure they are secure. There are some items in this article that may help as well. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I re-checked all connections, then bought an extension cord so I could have a dedicated line for the receiver. Problem the same. Perhaps it's time for AT&T to send someone out to check my equipment?

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @arbydee,

We have an app for that and it is pretty cool! We recommend downloading our myATT app from the app store or texting myATT to 8758 to receive a link to download it. It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand and even setup a technician appointment. It is much faster than calling in. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Downloaded the app. Followed all the steps which were basically a repeat of what I had already done. It did not fix the problem. What now?

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

We sent a private message to gather more information. We look forward to hearing back from you.

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.