t5834lp's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 7:10 PM

Lost my recorded programs, where's a real On Demand (like Comcast has) when you need it?

Had an issue with our AT&T box and now all my saved recorded programs are gone.  When I had Comcast, all I had to do is go to On Demand and find my latest show in order to watch it.  AT&T is sorely lacking in this department.  We really miss the ability to watch thousands of shows (for free!) on Comcast.  When is AT&T going to get with the project? 

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

12 years ago

In my area Att has tons of shows on on demand. Is it not the same in all areas. Question if you are not happy why do you not go back to Comcast.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

12 years ago

Sounds like an ad (hawker?) for Comcast.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

12 years ago

umm hmm.  ATT has plenty of VOD tv shows.

Mentor

• 

73 Messages

12 years ago

You have to be careful here because there are people (some of whom who work for AT&T) who think that UVERSE has all the features that everyone else has and knock you if you ever state that something might be missing from UVERSE. Some of us do UVERSE not because it is the best but because we live in UVERSE communities and the low price actually matches the few features it has.

OH, OH now I'm in trouble also

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

12 years ago

Smiley Very Happy  The last line of your post was funny.  There have been and still are times when personnel from another provider will come here and do one negative post.  They are known as "One post wonders", and it happens more often than you think.  However it is interesting that the OP of this thread has a sequence of numbers for a username.  

I for one don't slam anyone who posts on this forum, it is my intention along with many if not all of the other regulars to offer assistance in the form of suggestions, information, and whatever other resources we have at our disposal.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

12 years ago

@happyharry wrote:

You have to be careful here because there are people (some of whom who work for AT&T) who think that UVERSE has all the features that everyone else has and knock you if you ever state that something might be missing from UVERSE. Some of us do UVERSE not because it is the best but because we live in UVERSE communities and the low price actually matches the few features it has.

I have had Dish, Direct and TWC so I know pretty much what features are missing and which ones aren't.  There are very few features that any of those three have that I miss with the exception of Auto Tune instead of record. 

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

12 years ago

@happyharry wrote:

No one in this thread works for AT&T.  They will have to add a statement to all posts, indicating that.  Try again.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.