arbee123's profile

Teacher

• 

36 Messages

Saturday, March 19th, 2016 6:31 PM

Lost detail on daily & weekly programs.

When I hit the info button on the remote, I expect to see the topics & guests on a show. No longer does that appear for Dr oz, steve harvey or real time with bill maher among others. You're taking away my choice to make an informed decision. Why?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@JefferMC   Just so you know Fox Mulder PM'd me last week letting me know he's been switched to a new job and is no longer on EPG.  I'm just sending users to ATT Customer Care. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

8 years ago

I pulled the metadata for wfyy and all shows that have been mentioned, have complete descriptions and other information. If your not seeing any information on your EPG, then you have a different issue. Is it like that for all your STB's?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

I'm actually in the WYFF service area as well.  I can compare what I see for specific episodes that @arbee123 is missing, if he will post a few specific date/times.

Teacher

• 

36 Messages

8 years ago

Hi JefferMC.  It seems like the only shows this is happening with is Dr. Oz and Steve Harvey.  Dr. Oz is on at 2 p.m. and Steve Harvey is on at 3 p.m. on WYFF TV, channel 1004, Monday thru Friday.  Any help is appreciated.  arbee123 is a "she," fyi. 🙂

Teacher

• 

36 Messages

8 years ago

Hi Fox,

Yes, it is the same on all STBs.  Only those two shows, Dr. Oz and Steve Harvey.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

Sorry, arbee123, kind of hard to tell with the whole Internet in the way.

On Uverse.com I'm getting generic descriptions for each show for all episodes SD/HD for this whole week.  "Generic" in that it describes the series but not the individual episode.

I will try to remember to check what an STB shows tonight.

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

8 years ago

I've reached out to WYFF and ask them to send over an updated schedule with episodic information if they have it available.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

I remembered this morning and checked this.

On my SD TV upstairs that has channel 4 programmed, I checked through the end of the week and both syndicated shows had episode specific information through Friday.

On my HD TV downstairs, I checked 1004 through next Tuesday, and both shows had episode-specific information through Friday, but starting Monday it changed over to generic.

UVERSE.COM has generic descriptions throughout this week.  The U-verse App on my Android phone shows descriptions for this week, generic for next week (just like the schedule on the Receivers).  Because of the way it lists additional episodes, I see that there are 3AM episodes as well as the 3PM episodes for Steve Harvey that I was originally looking at.  The 3AM episodes have descriptions running through next week in the App.

Which tells me that UVERSE.COM is slack on episode updates.

Teacher

• 

36 Messages

8 years ago

Well, after reading your info I checked uverse.com on my phone.  The descriptions were there, so I decided to check my EPG (guide on the TV, right?), and guess what?  I suddenly have specific descriptions on both shows.....  Not sure what happened or who happened, but the info is there!

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

8 years ago

I just reviewed the data and it looks good. We received an update from the content provider, WYFF, late yesterday. Have a good day!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.