Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 15, 2014
2:06:52 PM
View profile
Is it possible to search for a program on Uverse?

I know how to scroll through the guide manually but am trying to figure out how to search for a program by name.  So far have not been able to figure out a way to do it.  

I know how to scroll through the guide manually but am trying to figure out how to search for a program by name.  So far have not been able to figure out a way to do it.  

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 15, 2014 2:09:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Sure  press <Menu> scroll down to <Search> under "Live".

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Is it possible to search for a program on Uverse?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 15, 2014 2:09:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is it possible to search for a program on Uverse?

2 of 3 (673 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2014 10:14:16 AM
(0)
Tutor
Aha! Don't know shy I wasn't seeing it. (I guess because I was looking for it in the Guide grid or on the remote; I only open the Menu to view DVR recordings and On Demand, so didn't think to look there and didn't notice it. Thanks for solving the mystery !
Aha! Don't know shy I wasn't seeing it. (I guess because I was looking for it in the Guide grid or on the remote; I only open the Menu to view DVR recordings and On Demand, so didn't think to look there and didn't notice it. Thanks for solving the mystery !

Re: Is it possible to search for a program on Uverse?

3 of 3 (638 Views)