Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 12, 2013
3:04:16 PM
View profile
I have already have Uverse and have access to The Longhorn Network. Can I access The Longhorn Network from my laptop computer?

I already have AT&T Uverse and have access to The Longhorn Network. Can I access The Longhorn Network from my laptop computer?

I already have AT&T Uverse and have access to The Longhorn Network. Can I access The Longhorn Network from my laptop computer?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 13, 2013 11:47:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Per this (Frequently Asked Questions about the Longhorn Network) ESPN FAQ posting:

ESPN wrote:

U-verse subscribers: Access to live streaming LHN on LonghornNetwork.com will be available at a future date. We will announce access when it becomes available. Please enjoy the features and highlights available to you now.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

I have already have Uverse and have access to The Longhorn Network. Can I access The Longhorn Network from my laptop computer?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2013 3:20:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I went to the ESPN Go site and typed in "Longhorn Network" in the search box and when I tried to log in it showed it was only available for Charter, Cox, Grande, and Verizon subscribers? 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

I went to the ESPN Go site and typed in "Longhorn Network" in the search box and when I tried to log in it showed it was only available for Charter, Cox, Grande, and Verizon subscribers? 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I have already have Uverse and have access to The Longhorn Network. Can I access The Longhorn Network from my laptop computer?

2 of 3 (641 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 13, 2013 11:47:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Per this (Frequently Asked Questions about the Longhorn Network) ESPN FAQ posting:

ESPN wrote:

U-verse subscribers: Access to live streaming LHN on LonghornNetwork.com will be available at a future date. We will announce access when it becomes available. Please enjoy the features and highlights available to you now.

ESPN wrote:

Re: I have already have Uverse and have access to The Longhorn Network. Can I access The Longhorn Network from my laptop computer?

3 of 3 (641 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments