Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 29, 2013
5:19:27 PM
View profile
How do you access ESPN and other live streaming events?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 29, 2013 7:06:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Try this Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN .  Be sure to register on the top right of the page.  Here is an article about it for U-verse customers: WatchESPN Now Available to AT&T U-verse Customers

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 29, 2013 7:06:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Try this Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN .  Be sure to register on the top right of the page.  Here is an article about it for U-verse customers: WatchESPN Now Available to AT&T U-verse Customers

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do you access ESPN and other live streaming events?

2 of 2 (1,636 Views)
Solution