For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
erick_m's profile

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

Tuesday, January 15th, 2013 3:40 PM

How do I play video on demand (VOD)?

How do I play video on demand (VOD)?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Press the "Video On Demand" button on your remote control. This will bring up the On Demand Menus.

Based on your subscription you will have the access to view the On Demand content found on each menu at no additional cost.

• Select a Menu. (Current rentals, U-verse Movies, Free Shows, Premium, Subscription,Help, Events,Adults only)
  • Use the up and down arrow to select a video or a subcategory in the store. A subcategory, indicated by a plus sign with a circle on the right, displays more selections. 
  • Select the desired video. 
  • Press OK on the remote control. You will see a Program Info screen that lets you watch a preview or initiate the rental sequence. 
    • Summary page (defaulted) 
    • Details (title, cost, time of rental, and a paragraph description of the movie) 
    • Cast and Crew (Actors and Directors) 
  • Select the Rent for option. 
  • Press OK
  • Select Rent in the message that appears. 
  • Press OK.
    Note: When you complete the rental, the Rent for option in the Program Info becomes Play. 
  • Select Play. 
  • Press OK to begin playing the video immediately.

Note: If you need to return to your rented video at a later time you can navigate away from the playing content and find it later under the Current rentals menu.

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello erick_m,

I hope this information was helpful! I also recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help you diagnose any future issues. Thank you for the opportunity to help you!

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

What if there's no rent option? And it's free on your tv

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

On the info page, there's a blue square with an arrow on it and it says "Watch" under it.  Highlight that and hit "OK".

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.