Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 10, 2013
2:04:04 PM
View profile
How do I play a program put on the DVR?

How do I play a program I put on the DVR?

How do I play a program I put on the DVR?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 10, 2013 2:46:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

This should assist you: U-verse Total Home DVR - AT&T U-verse TV Support   Open up the section that says: Record and schedule programs from your TV.  It will give you what buttons to push in order to view your recordings.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How do I play a program put on the DVR?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 10, 2013 2:46:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

This should assist you: U-verse Total Home DVR - AT&T U-verse TV Support   Open up the section that says: Record and schedule programs from your TV.  It will give you what buttons to push in order to view your recordings.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I play a program put on the DVR?

2 of 4 (645 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 4:18:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Either push the "Recorded TV" button on your remote (right side about 1/4 from the top) or go to Channel 9999.

Either push the "Recorded TV" button on your remote (right side about 1/4 from the top) or go to Channel 9999.

3 of 4 (645 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2013 5:02:12 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you so much..I will try this..Shirley K.

Thank you so much..I will try this..Shirley K.

4 of 4 (645 Views)