Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 31, 2014
9:21:49 PM
View profile
Hide channels in app I have hidden in my system
The app should read from uverse box which channels I have hidden, and hide them in iPhone app. I don't want to have to manage my channels in both places!
The app should read from uverse box which channels I have hidden, and hide them in iPhone app. I don't want to have to manage my channels in both places!

Hide channels in app I have hidden in my system

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2014 5:02:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Which one of your receivers do you think it should it match the hidden channels of, since they are all different?

Which one of your receivers do you think it should it match the hidden channels of, since they are all different?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Hide channels in app I have hidden in my system

2 of 4 (184 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2014 6:28:33 AM
(0)
Contributor
I only have one, so that's easy. For others, they need a way to choose based on which TV receiver they are controlling from the app
I only have one, so that's easy. For others, they need a way to choose based on which TV receiver they are controlling from the app

I only have one, so that's easy. For others, they need a...

3 of 4 (151 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2014 10:08:17 AM
(0)
Teacher

There should be a master favorites list on one receiver, probably the DVR, that ALL receivers use.  I haven't created a favorites list yet because I don't want to manage it on all receivers (I have 7).  The phone and internet applications can read from this master list.

There should be a master favorites list on one receiver, probably the DVR, that ALL receivers use.  I haven't created a favorites list yet because I don't want to manage it on all receivers (I have 7).  The phone and internet applications can read from this master list.

Re: I only have one, so that's easy. For others, they need a...

4 of 4 (124 Views)