Major_Watcher's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 3rd, 2015 10:10 PM

Gray Screen appears for 2 seconds.

When ever we change the channel it turns a transparent gray screen for 2 seconds. Can some one help me!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Same thing in Oklahoma. Hopefully they get this fixed.  Everyone needs to flood AT&T phones.  We need this fixed!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Here in Illinois too Has anyone called UVerse?

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@james164 wrote:

Here in Illinois too Has anyone called UVerse?

A Facebook poster said he messaged AT&T and they are aware of the problem

A Facebook social media manager was  made aware of the issue and is notifying "their team".

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Happening here in Illinois (in Chicago suburbs) I usually don't watch live tv until the afternoon and it was doing the grey on my dvr-ed shows too. When I would fast forward, it was there when it started playing at normal speeds.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Same here in San Antonio, TX.  I notice it only on CBS so far.  Was bad during the football game last night.  Happened while tuning to the game and a couple of times while watching.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

It's been occuring in Arlington, TX for 2 days now. Mostly local or lower number channels, as others have mentioned. A reset was no help.

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

8 years ago

It's happening here in Tennessee as well. Channels 1002-1031. Started yesterday.

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

8 years ago

It is happening in Central Florida only on the local channels. I called tech support and they don't have a clue. They told me all the test are good and an outside tech needs to come to test the line to my house for a one time charge of $149.00. Whatever is happening is AT&T's fault but they want the customers to pay for their incompetence. Not going to happen!

Mentor

• 

84 Messages

8 years ago

Same here, willing to bet it's an hdcp issue. Nothing we can do until ATT sends out a new update.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@JohninFL wrote:

It is happening in Central Florida only on the local channels. I called tech support and they don't have a clue. They told me all the test are good and an outside tech needs to come to test the line to my house for a one time charge of $149.00. Whatever is happening is AT&T's fault but they want the customers to pay for their incompetence. Not going to happen!

I like my U-Verse but their tier one tech support is useless. For 3 mornings in a row I woke up to the blue HD light being on on both my wireless stb's leading me to believe the boxes were rebooting. Even though my service was working I called tech support. They were like " don't worry about it. We don't worry about lights going on and off." 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.