SaintEv's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 3:11 PM

Closed

Fox Sports 1

Any idea if Uverse will be offering this channel? Read it is replacing Speed.  As fellow sports fans are aware ATT lags behind other companies offering sports programming but this looks to be a huge competitor to ESPN. Hope they add this .

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@spiderman865 wrote:

Thant link is still broken.

http://uversechannels.att.com/

It's not broken.  I have no problems accessing that website using the link in your message.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

OP: This should be a seamless transition.   Fox owns Speed and obviously Fox Sports 1 (FS1).

There are a couple of things that I do not like: 1) There will be sports, other than Motorsports shown on FS1 and 2) starting in 2015, some cup races will be moved off Fox Network and onto FS1 - meaning a further erosion of Cup races from "basic" TV.

There may be an upside, FS1 shouldn't have to depend on what I call "filler shows" such as Pinks, Wrecked, Chop, Cut Rebuild and so on, during the off season.  I will be sad to see Speed go but it has alreday had serious changes since 1996.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

I remember missing races before when I didn't have TNN.  If I didn't have cable to watch NASCAR I'd be upset, but since I have all the channels needed, not too worried.  As for Speed network, I typically only watched Raceday is nothing else was on before the race, usually I'm catching up on recorded shows. 

Scholar

• 

95 Messages

11 years ago

what is the website that has all the channles all the providers listed??

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@saadmaria wrote:

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that AT&T U-verse is now offering Fox Sports 1 on U-verse packages above U-200. I spoke with U-verse rep and was told that they added the channel 8/17/13. To find out the channel number check the Fox Sports 1 webpage :
http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsports1

Click on "Find it now on your TV" link/icon to find the channel number for U-Verse. After entering my zip code this is the channel number i get but it may be different based on different zip code.

Tune in to FOX Sports 1 on AT&T U-verse channel 652 / 1652 (hd)! And watch FOX Sports 2 on channel 651!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info on 651 - will check it out!

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

11 years ago

Loos like from the Guide, that Fox Sports 2 is mainly showing a bunch of soccer matches, UFC and a little bit of NASCAR's smaller divisions.  Wonder if there is any plan to make this channel available in HD as well??

Guru

• 

622 Messages

11 years ago

Is this channel even available in HD anywhere?  I have seen Comcast and Time Warner Cable customers mention that they get FS2 in SD only.

I can't even find any Fox-based mention of Fox Sports 2 - the main Fox press release site only mentions FS1, and even www.foxsports2.com points to the Fox Sports 1 website.  Since nobody made a big deal about FS2, I wouldn't be surprised if it had a "soft" opening, and they're waiting a while before the "official grand opening", at which time they'll probably roll out an HD signal.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

FS2 now appearing on Ch. 1651. Still SD, though..

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

11 years ago

DirecTV has Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel) in HD.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

It will be interesting to see how many Major League Baseball games Fox Sports 1 will provide next season on a weekly basis. Between Fox Sports 1, the MLB Network, ESPN (evenings and Sunday night),  WGN ( for those outside the Chicago market), the Sunday TBS Game of the Week, and the Fox Saturday game of the week, there will be a lot of out-of-market baseball available next season.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.