SaintEv's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 3:11 PM

Closed

Fox Sports 1

Any idea if Uverse will be offering this channel? Read it is replacing Speed.  As fellow sports fans are aware ATT lags behind other companies offering sports programming but this looks to be a huge competitor to ESPN. Hope they add this .

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that AT&T U-verse is now offering Fox Sports 1 on U-verse packages above U-200. I spoke with U-verse rep and was told that they added the channel 8/17/13. To find out the channel number check the Fox Sports 1 webpage :
http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsports1

Click on "Find it now on your TV" link/icon to find the channel number for U-Verse. After entering my zip code this is the channel number i get but it may be different based on different zip code.

Tune in to FOX Sports 1 on AT&T U-verse channel 652 / 1652 (hd)! And watch FOX Sports 2 on channel 651!

Hope this helps!

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

11 years ago

should read Fox sports1

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Fixed it for you 🙂

I don't have any information about this channel, but you're welcome to submit a request via the U-Verse Channel Survey here: http://uversechannels.att.com/

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

Since it's just a re-branding of Speed, which is already carried, it shouldn't effect it should it?

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

Since it's just a re-branding of Speed, which is already carried, it shouldn't effect it should it?

You would think that. But with the Al Jazeera buying Current situation, some providers are dropping the channel even though contracts are in place.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

That's a completely different situation, this is a Fox channel they are rebranding so it should not effect the current contracts.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@americangame wrote:

You would think that. But with the Al Jazeera buying Current situation, some providers are dropping the channel even though contracts are in place.

If a change in ownership occurs, the carriage agreement can be voided.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

This would not be a change in ownership it's just Fox rebranding Speed channel to FoxSports 1.

Explorer

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

Thant link is still broken.

http://uversechannels.att.com/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.