For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ktut's profile

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

Friday, February 27th, 2015 5:17 PM

No live sports on FS1?

I just read on the Fox Sports 1 site that it's contract with Uverse does not cover live events starting tomorrow (2/28) and Uverse customers will be blacked out from the Xfinity race at Atlanta (along with many other sports). Come on Uverse, get with the program and fix this please. Live sports are the main reason I still subscribe to your service. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Just wanted to give a note to ATT Customer service. Looked forward to the Butler University game only to have it replaced with a Darts Match?!? What an insult to your customers.

Paying 80.00 a month and Not happy with the whole contract issue and taking away things we want to watch due to a stupid contract rule.

Logged on and canceled the UVerse 200 and dropped to basic.

Dropped to Basic just so I could have TV service.

Thanks for losing a customer after 12 years. Thanks to the both of you, FOX and ATT.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

WHY ATT????  

MAKE THE DEAL WITH FOX!!!!   GET FS 1 BACK ON!!!! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

When I purchased U-verse Fox Sports 1 was on the package, resolve your dispute with Fox. If I wanted to deal with poor service like thius I could have went with Time Warner Cable!

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

Fox Sports 1 is still in the U-verse line-up.

Search this forum and you can read the many threads that have been created about the dispute between Fox Sports 1 and U-verse over showing the NASCAR Infinity races.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

WHERE IS THE NASCAR XFINITY RACE?????????  WHY AM I NOT SEEING WHAT I PAID FOR???????   WHY CAN ATT NOT INCLUDE PROGRAMMING THAT I CONTRACTED FOR?????  WHY AM I BEING PREVENTED FROM VIEWING PROGRAMMING BECAUSE ATT CAN'T MAKE A DEAL WITH FOX SPORTS 1????? WHY IS MY BILL NOT BEING ADJUSTED TO REFLECT THE DELETION OF A CHANNEL I'M CURRENTLY PAYING FOR?????

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@NSCRFAN001 wrote:

WHERE IS THE NASCAR XFINITY RACE?????????  WHY AM I NOT SEEING WHAT I PAID FOR???????   WHY CAN ATT NOT INCLUDE PROGRAMMING THAT I CONTRACTED FOR?????  WHY AM I BEING PREVENTED FROM VIEWING PROGRAMMING BECAUSE ATT CAN'T MAKE A DEAL WITH FOX SPORTS 1????? WHY IS MY BILL NOT BEING ADJUSTED TO REFLECT THE DELETION OF A CHANNEL I'M CURRENTLY PAYING FOR?????

What Xfinity race?  There is no Xfinity race this weekend?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Why is Att the only cable provider not showing the USA men's game on FS1?!?!?! I will be canceling my service as soon as possible.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Especially considering AT&T is a "proud sponsor"

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=25275

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Oh I found the game. Had to watch it in Spanish on unimas. But att needs to get their heads out of their rear and fix this. This is a att issue and needs to resolved.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Are there any updates on the status of the pricing dispute between Fox Sports1 and ATT Uverse re: NASCAR Xfinity coverage?  I do not want to switch; however, Time Warner and Cox are both broadcasting the series  I would like to understand wheter AT&T is still working on resolving this or have they given up and abandoned the efforts?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.