Does uverse have 3d channels

DOes AT&T uverse have 3d channels?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hello czdday1 as beebeesa stated some channels are starting to include more 3D content. We do not have any channels that are offering 3D content on a full time basis. For those channels that do offer 3D it will only be available through an HDMI connection from the U-verse receiver to your TV.

To find 3D content you can press the "On Demand" button on your remote control and select "Search On Demand" from the Menu. Enter "3D" and you will get a list of 3D shows available.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Yes.  Starz has some 3D movies.  I believe the other movie channels are slowly adding some also.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you for the info. Hope shows are added soon. We had 3d with DirectTV

so I miss it.

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

You're welcome! Smiley Wink

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Have there been any more 3D channels added? I just recently upgraded to 3D and am deciding whether to stay with AT&T, or switch back to Comcast.If any have been added, what channels are they?

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

Don't know of too many 3D channels available.  ESPN 3D is no more, and if I'm not mistakend, BeIn3D is going away as well.  Starz has a few 3D movies available on demand, but 3D is a rapidly dying fad once again. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

Don't know of too many 3D channels available.  ESPN 3D is no more, and if I'm not mistakend, BeIn3D is going away as well.  Starz has a few 3D movies available on demand, but 3D is a rapidly dying fad once again. 

I posted on another forum about the removal of BeIN 3D from U-Verse. A lot of people there (with various providers) didn't even hear of BeIN 3D until they read that message. As far as I could tell, that channel only carried one event when it was on U-Verse.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.