Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 13, 2013
6:41:04 AM
View profile
Can you delete multiple recordings at one time

Hello everyone. I just came from Direct TV.  The Direct TV remote had an option to delete an entire folder of recordings at one time rather going into each recording and deleting it.  Does the UVerse remote have the same capability?

Hello everyone. I just came from Direct TV.  The Direct TV remote had an option to delete an entire folder of recordings at one time rather going into each recording and deleting it.  Does the UVerse remote have the same capability?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 13, 2013 9:43:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Yes it does.  Arrow to the show or folder with more than one show and press the "delete" button (button to the left of the "0").  Confirm "erase" and that's it!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Can you delete multiple recordings at one time

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 13, 2013 9:43:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Yes it does.  Arrow to the show or folder with more than one show and press the "delete" button (button to the left of the "0").  Confirm "erase" and that's it!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can you delete multiple recordings at one time

2 of 5 (3,316 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 5:51:13 PM
(0)
Tutor

This solution does not work.  When you hit the 'delete' button On a folder it prompts "delete episode 0" and then doesn't delete the episode or folder.

DTV has had this for maybe 10 years...

This solution does not work.  When you hit the 'delete' button On a folder it prompts "delete episode 0" and then doesn't delete the episode or folder.

3 of 5 (3,004 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 6:10:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
david4021 - Last I knew - about a week ago - It worked. If you are watching DVR try a repower reboot. If it is another STB. remove power on all boxes & repower in order - RG, wait for all green lights. Repower DVR wait for viewability. repower STBs.
david4021 - Last I knew - about a week ago - It worked. If you are watching DVR try a repower reboot. If it is another STB. remove power on all boxes & repower in order - RG, wait for all green lights. Repower DVR wait for viewability. repower STBs.

4 of 5 (2,999 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2013 5:49:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

david4021 wrote:

It worked for me last night when I deleted an entire series of recorded shows

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

david4021 wrote:

It worked for me last night when I deleted an entire series of recorded shows

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

5 of 5 (2,962 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments