Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 15, 2013
7:43:33 AM
View profile
Can I record shows and access my dvr from my phone?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 16, 2013 7:31:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You can schedule shows to be recorded, and delete certain recordings by using the AT&T U-verse Mobile app on certain iOS and Android phones, if you have both U-verse IPTV and High Speed Internet (HSI).  Just download the app, and log in to your U-verse HSI account.

However, you cannot watch shows from your DVR on the phone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 16, 2013 7:31:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You can schedule shows to be recorded, and delete certain recordings by using the AT&T U-verse Mobile app on certain iOS and Android phones, if you have both U-verse IPTV and High Speed Internet (HSI).  Just download the app, and log in to your U-verse HSI account.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I record shows and access my dvr from my phone?

2 of 4 (2,395 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2013 6:38:40 AM
(0)
Teacher

Thank you jeffermc, that cleared it up for me!

Thank you jeffermc, that cleared it up for me!

3 of 4 (2,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2013 9:34:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

If you want to be able to view your programs on your phone or on a computer anywhere that has an internet connection you can get a Slingbox.  Viewing via computer is free once you set it up. From a mobile device the app runs between $15 and $30 depending on specials.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

If you want to be able to view your programs on your phone or on a computer anywhere that has an internet connection you can get a Slingbox.  Viewing via computer is free once you set it up. From a mobile device the app runs between $15 and $30 depending on specials.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

4 of 4 (2,395 Views)