Explore & discover

Helpful Links

why can't I log into Directv now on my tv

Highlighted
Contributor

why can't I log into Directv now on my tv

I can log into Directv via my laptop but when I try on my roku TV, I get the error msg 205.16, sing-in to account and follow the directions, you only have to do this once.  I have been trying to get this resolved for over a week and am ready to ditch this and go with something else.

Message 1 of 7
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by carnic5
‎06-24-2018 12:54 PM

Re: why can't I log into Directv now on my tv

You're on the right track. Get on a browser on a computer, phone, or tablet(not a browser on the tv)

and go to directvnow.com/accounts/sign-in and follow the instructions to get a new user id.

Once you're finished you can login using your Access ID on your Roku.

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

My direct tv app on my fire stick stopped stream and now I get the same message on all the TVs that it cannot stream on this device and to use another one. I tried restarting the fire stick no change. Other apps work like Netflix and amazon video just direct tv now will not stream. 

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

' I  want to please get directv now  can u get me a chat person

Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Pleas please let me talk to a chat person for getting directv now so I can get it please please

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Master

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 7
Contributor

I don't have another email address so no it didn't work

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support