Explore & discover

Helpful Links

using animal planet go with directv now

Highlighted
Contributor

using animal planet go with directv now

We are trying to use the animal planet go but it keeps telling us that we need to log on to animalplanet.com and use a code.  When we tried to do that it then told us that our tv provider does not allow that service.  Is animal planet go part of the direct tv now?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTLiz
‎06-28-2018 6:02 AM

Re: using animal planet go with directv now

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: using animal planet go with directv now

DirecTV Now provides support for a lot of network apps (the list @beww357 linked to), but not all.  None of the Discovery Networks apps (Discovery Go, Science Go, ID Go, TLC Go, Animal Planet Go, and a number of others) are yet supported.  Also not supported are the Turner (Time Warner) apps (Watch TBS, Watch TNT, Watch TCM, CNN Go, possibly others?).   No one here (and likely no one at DTVN itself) knows if or when they might be added.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support