Explore & discover

Helpful Links

how do I stop a series from recording every week

Highlighted
Contributor

how do I stop a series from recording every week

How do I stop a series from recording. I set the dark to record a series now I want to stop it because I don’t watch the show anymore.  How do I do that.

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: how do I stop a series from recording every week

You will need to contact support using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "TV" - then select "AT&T TV NOW/AT&T TV". Chat is near the bottom of the screen. (Direct:https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Teacher

Deleting series recordings is not at all obvious... and I don't remember the EXACT sequence... but I'll tell you how from memory... and it IS possible...

Either it's:

1. on the day the next show/recording is supposed to happen, find the show in the guide, and select it to record, then find "cancel series recording".

2. search for the show name, show all episodes, then find "cancel series recording".

Report back.

Message 3 of 5
Guru
Solution
Accepted by Digital Assistant (Digital Assistant)
Accepted by ATTForumsBot
‎10-23-2019 3:56 PM

The easiest way (for me) to stop a series recording is the 2nd option from @heynnema 

Press the down button for most streaming devices or "menu" button on AT&T streaming box.

Move right to the search button; usually a magnifying glass.

Start typing the name of the show and when the name of the series appears click on it.

Usually on the information screen that appears you should be able to move to the "cancel series recording" text and click on it.

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Anyone know how to remove programs that I asked for a Season to record? The season is over. I do not need it taking up space on my Manage Recordings List.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support