Explore & discover

Helpful Links

directvnow chat support

Teacher

directvnow chat support

help.directvnow.com says 24/7 chat support but the chat button is nowhere to be found.

I am having trouble with error codes being put up on the screen, can't call anyone and can't chat, so how do I report this?

Message 1 of 115
Mentor

Re: directvnow chat support

Welcome to the club.  Everyone is getting errors and they are blaming users.   This service is a joke.

Message 2 of 115
Teacher

I can see the chat button but chat is never available.  Hitting the button I always get a popup saying no agents are available.  This happens 24/7.

Message 3 of 115
Contributor

Signed for 1 month to get Amazon Fire Stick.

Safari browser asks to download "Silverlight"....did so twice still asks to download. 

Firefox shows ugly 'Family Guy" kid saying Firefox not adapt to DirecTV Now.

No phone # & chat is worthless.

How to get refund?

Message 4 of 115

Where's the chat button?

Your help questions keep telling me there's a live chat button but I scroll to the bottom and nothing is there. Something is incorrect. How can I contact a real person with my questions instead of waiting for answers -- hopefully --  in the forums? 

Message 5 of 115
Contributor

Re: Where's the chat button?

Just got DIRECTV NOW having issues it keeps buffering and all my other stuff works (VUDU,NETFLIX,HBO,etc.) need support but I can not find a working phone# and the chat dose not work this sucks DIRECTV NOW support seems to be a joke becouse there is no support but they sure as s#it took my money $85 so now what.

Message 6 of 115
ACE - Expert

Chat is your only means of support with DTVN. There is no phone number.

Select "Contact Us" below - then "DirecTV NOW" - go to bottom and select "Chat". It may take a few seconds to load.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 115
Mentor

The chat button is not working on that page. Sometimes it is missing.

Message 8 of 115
Mentor

When chat button is on page if I click it a windows pops up to say to login then it opens the directv app but no chat box.

Message 9 of 115
ACE - Expert

No idea. Just checked it out and when I click on button I get window saying waiting on agent.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 10 of 115
ACE - Expert

Chat.JPG

Message 11 of 115
Tutor

I was able to chat with a rep (after a 22 minute wait) about being unable to watch any of the networks, and getting a error 40. He was unable to resolve the issue, but said they are aware of it, and said they are working quickly to fix it as it is affecting large numbers of thier customers

Message 12 of 115
ACE - Expert

Good reply. Trained well to keep subscribers.

Message 13 of 115
Contributor

Hello I need to know why for the pass 3 months I have been charge to my bank from on my credit card $63.60 and one month $31.

Message 14 of 115
Contributor

Hello I am been charge on my bank account $63.60 and want to know why my cell is **and the business account  **

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 15 of 115
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support