Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unable to sign in to History Channel app using DTVN credentials

Teacher

Unable to sign in to History Channel app using DTVN credentials

Anyone else having this issue? I've signed in to History Channel app before using Directv Now as my provider, now I can't. DTVN is listed as a provider and DTVN says they support the History Channel. Here's what happens, select Roku, select DTVN as provider, enter activation code, press continue. A pop up box appears that is supposed to be the link to sign into DTVN but is blank, never populates. As experiment I tried other providers and the pop up always populates. Any ideas? Has History Channel and DTVN parted ways.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 47
Teacher

Re: Unable to sign in to History Channel app using DTVN credentials

I've tried all these.  Every one.  All of them.  Cannot activate History channel.  Cannot activate on iphone, cannot activate on Windows 10 PC.  

Message 46 of 47
ACE - Master

Re: Unable to sign in to History Channel app using DTVN credentials

Yeah, something's really broken with their general authentication, I've tried about 12 different ways, no luck either.

I did send them a "stack trace" with the broken database object access/login, so I'm hoping we'll get somewhere here...

*If this (or another post in this thread) fixes your problem/issue, please mark it as "accept-solution", and I'll tag it, to make it easier for others to find the answer(s). FYI: I'm an AT&T end-user, just like most of us in the forum. Thanks.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 47 of 47
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support